View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #7
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
I've seen many posts about the light leakage issue on Fires upon searching, but am aware that I could get a replacement with much worse problems.

I'm waiting to receive a lighted bookcover for my Kindle Keyboard, and if that works out well for reading in the dark, then at least I have an excuse for returning the Fire HD. I should also give the Kindle app on my iPad2 a chance, as it may be a contender. I'll just hold off loading more books and apps until I can compare the three options.
Oh I see, I wasn't aware there has been a lot of posts about the light issue. Hopefully when the lighted cover comes it will make the decision a little easier for you one way or the other.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote