View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #75
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal V. View Post
For me it is not "after a while the automatic rotation stops working" but rather that it does not rotate at all when I try to do it in the menu.
Ah, now I see. I always leave automatic orientation turned on, so I didn't see this bug with the rotation menu. It is easy to fix, and I'll put out an updated version when I can fix some of these other bugs as well.

Quote:
I'm tried to zoom with the menu, not with the touchscreen (although my pocketbook has it, as it is a 903), but it just does not do anything.
Do you mean using the Custom Zoom Scale menu item (where you type in a zoom percentage)? It seems to work fine for me. Do the Mag+ and Mag- buttons works for zooming? What about the long press Up and long press Down?

Quote:
I think the algorithm for panel detection works, as I said, it leaves the page as is except it "frames" the first panel. However, I can't zoom on it or anything, so what happens is that I can only move the "frame" from panel to panel.
The frame is well placed usually : it corresponds exactly to the panels (at least on the only comic I tried)

Thanks for looking into it rkomar,
and if you want me to test some stuff to help you debug, do not hesitate.
Yes, that is how it is supposed to work. I didn't try to zoom on each frame, because it was more difficult to do, and also because it could be more confusing to the reader as the scale changes for each panel. However, I'll try to add some code that will keep the panel centered if you zoom in or zoom out.

You also mentioned that the last page wasn't saved when you quit. I find that this is true if I use the back button to bring up the multi-task menu to kill the program. It doesn't get the signal then that is used to shut down the program properly. If I quit using the program menu, then the last page is saved successfully. Do you normally quit using the multi-task menu? If so, I'll have to figure out if there is another event that I can use to save the state before the program exits.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote