View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #94
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Only 4 more days!

Only take note of the following if your Kindle Paperwhite and cover are on separate orders (if on the same order, do not touch as the shipping date of your Kindle will be pushed back - Amazon handles changes in shipping speeds as new orders).

I ordered a tan cover on September 6 and got a shipping date of October 30. Today I changed the shipping speed to 2 days and my shipping date changed to October 5! So it anyone has a really late shipping date for the cover, it might be worthwhile to play around with the shipping speed.

Last edited by JoHunt; 09-28-2012 at 03:35 PM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote