View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #674
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai771 View Post
I thought so too, but since I only tried it on Ubunty, I could only say it for certain for Ubuntu.

That might be so. KPdfView uses freshly compiled luajit. Luajit needs some lua installed so it would compile. 5.2 works. It's only used so luajit would compile. So what's the problem?
See the change log at lua.org in the section of incompatibilities.

Plus, the VM instruction set is different between 5.1 and 5.2, which is always true when either x or y of X.Y Lua version numbers change.

If everything does work - then check what version of LuaJIT you used - it may be one that is new enough to support 5.2.
If by "5.2 works" you mean it compiles - then test a bit further.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote