View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:44 AM   #30
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Not if you look at some of the complains app developers had with Amazon app store
https://shiftyjelly.wordpress.com/20...n-to-the-core/
I can understand their frustration but they did give permission for it to be free.

My main complete is the DRM Amazon adds to the apps.
If are not logged into their App store on your device you can't use any of the apps because you get a message telling you to log in. This happened to me while my hubby was in bed and wanted to play Angry Birds. I had to go downstairs and find the password so he could play. The Next week I had it happen on my phone. So before you get on say a plane make sure you are logged in to the store or it'll be a long trip! The App store does log you out sometimes without you doing anything.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote