View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:43 AM   #9
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
It's a $130 device. Well within my "Oh, damn, I'm sad, now I have to replace it" budget. This "protection" plan is 27% of the price of a new device, paid up front, in case it might prove deffective or get damaged in the time frame I want to replace it with a refurbished model of the same??? That's crazy. I don't know what the failure/damage rate of Kobo's are, but I'm willing to wager that it's less than 1 out of 10.
rashkae is online now   Reply With Quote