View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Well, it works. KCM does not work with current version of the firmware for Kindle 3, for me anyway.

It works on your computer, so you can move multiple files at the same time, and it is being upgraded.

I think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I have 2800 books on my Kindle 3, so maybe that's just me.
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote