View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #100
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid_Dreamer View Post
That's what I did. The one I published at B&N looked pretty good as far as I could see with their previewer. Heck I've even sold a copy there which is more than I've done at smashwords! (The books only been up 2 or 3 days give or take so this is all in its infancy)
Well done! I like having options that are going to be worth my time. With a lot of Smashwords eBooks, I have to open it up and really go over it to fix the mess. It's not fun and I prefer not to have to do that.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote