Thread: Embedded fonts?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #37
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyke View Post
could depend on the source it came from. I'll download copies from my library later this evening and compare them.

But can you admit that it's really not the devices at fault for this and more to due with shody programing at the publishers end?

- hmm..will have to wait; all books are already checked out.
I do admit there is some shody programming out there and that's why the embedded fronts fail to work. But, in this case, I am positive it's not shoddy programming as I've tried the books via ADE for Windows, ADE on a Sony Reader PRS-505, & the txtr app for the iPad. The embedded fonts worked in all cases. The only place they failed to work was with Kobo Readers both original and wifi.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote