View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by powwaw View Post
I just put Linux Mint 10 on my eeePC Netbook and copied / pasted the code into the terminal. It worked flawlessly. By default it put a shortcut in my Office folder. Now the question I have is: What files or folders do I need to copy from my Windows machine to my Netbook to have all of my books in sync?

Thank you very much for all your help!

-eric
Copy the directory where you kept your ebooks on your windows machine and copy it to your netbook... and when you install Calibre on the netbook point to the same directory you copied and whala! All should be right in life
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote