Thread: Silliness Take this Job and Shove It
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Take this Job and Shove It

This little photo presentation has been circling around the internet for a month:

http://thechive.com/2010/08/10/girl-...ice-33-photos/

Click image for larger version

Name:	i_quit.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	58017

The file was sent to me by my lawyer. What a cheerful guy!

Ever felt like quitting on a Friday, but can't make up your mind until Monday? Geez, I need my day job, even though it sucks. I can't survive without a steady job. Yet, I can't write the great American novel, when my head is filled with workplace fluff from 8 to 5. Frustrating.

The gal in the photo quit for other reasons. I can sympathize.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote