View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #12
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
I have just sent a test version of Atlantis Word Processor to that user. It generates HTML filenames starting with a letter. I will let you know if it worked.

Thanks.
Hmm, I am looking forward to the answer to this. We have submitted several epubs to Apple that were initially created from .rtf via Atlantis, and -- I just checked -- they have filenames starting with numbers (1.html, etc.). So far they have been accepted by Apple, and AFIK are offered for sale on iBooks.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote