View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #18
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I have just used this plugin with PeterT's finished shelf instructions.
On the mini I had no finished books , so no finished shelf. Strangely it put a book I had not opened on the cover as the book I am reading and buried the one I actually was reading somewhere. The book I was actually reading still has its place more or less correct.

Recently read books have all been resorted although I did not add any books. Not sure how they are sorted or why.

On the Aura I ran the plug-in three times.
The first time all of the recently read books stayed the same. Two new icons appeard on the home page with a bar and new instaed of a cover and these books couldn't be opened because couldn't find a reader. I have had this happen before and managed to delete the books, and did not add any, so why these suddenly showed up I have no idea. Not saying this is a bad thing.

Second time I added some books and everything remained the same AFAIK.

Third time I set a book to finished A different book book appeared in the first space instead the one I was reading. It was a book I re-added the second time as it said not in library. It is a book I was reading last week and seems to have the same status in calibre. When I opened it though a different book opened, another I was reading. I am thinking that I must have touched something else at the same time, because nothing like this has happened before.

Bizarrely when the reader went to sleep there was no cover, just said sleeping near the bottom with no box around it.

Not complaining, just mentioning what happened before it fades from my mind.

Also would mention that when I set the book to finished I ran the restore book marks and it said finished, but still had the same reading location in the reading location field.

I still don't have a finished shelf, but I'm probably missing something.

Anyway thanks again guys, I am sure it will be very useful the minute I know what I am doing

Helen

speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote