Thread: Firmware Update Fw 5.8.11 update
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 02:52 PM   #298
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Just as an update, since we talked about the wishlist issue in this thread, it seems to be fixed now. When I got my new Oasis I also could not pull up wishlists anymore. Yesterday I tried again and it suddenly worked on my new Oasis. So I just checked the Voyage, which is on 5.8.11 and it also can now access wishlists again. Makes it so much easier to find the next KU read. Or any next read really.
It's working for me again, too.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote