View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #54
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I actually like Nook Tablet UI (recent one) better than Kindle Fire. But the issue is, their market app is non existent.

Now, I disagree when people say they need to make the tablet more open. B&N makes money selling ebooks. Doing that won't help at all.

What they need is a locked out device but with a strong online store and content.
The latter has not happened, therefore the need to unlock device to outside apps.
I would buy the nook hd if that was available.

Last edited by robertc88; 01-04-2013 at 07:17 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote