View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
If I didn't own a Sony myself, my decision would be based on my going to a B&N, trying out the Touch myself, and then going to any store that still had the Sony and trying that as well.

If you want access to a wide proprietary market as well as the vast open library of ePub, and you value the continued development of the product you buy, then the Nook Touch seems the better choice. If your priority is durability and aesthetics, then I lean rather heavily toward Sony. If you have a specific size in mind, then that would take precedence as well. That's why I own a 6" Kindle and 5" and 7" Sony Readers, respectively.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote