View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 08:24 AM   #48
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekweb
Question. Has ANYONE found these books in electronic format for the PalmOS device, or even in HTML that I can convert to ISilo?

I'd like to buy a set of them for my girlfriend, and one for myself (of course, I'm not going to pass up on having a digital copy of some great books). but I can't find them on PalmDigitalMedia. I'm not entirely sure they have a very comprehensive selection, either.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
Hey,

This is not the place to ask such a question. Don't mean to be rude but books in .html format are easily copied and distributed by pirates.

@doctorow Do not discuss file sharing networks here.

Last edited by zire71man; 06-30-2004 at 08:32 AM.
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote