View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 03:16 PM   #10
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Are they the same?

Have you ever picked up a paper copy, to compare content? I'd be curious to know if all the paper articles are available online. The paper version points to the web site, and mentions top articles -- which I haven't seen in the paper version. (Though since I read other sites online, sometimes I have seen the newsweek article via a link from somewhere else).
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote