View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:08 AM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well at least tell us what the book is, issy! After all, for those of us who live in life+50 countries, we might be able to get it and enjoy a good read. Even if it isn't part of this month's nominations!
LOL, I did in my quote; see above. It's Captain Blood. I'm still planning to post my other nomination, which in fact is not entirely in the US public domain, but that's a matter for my countrymen's consciences, and not for discussion! We can always buy it if we want.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote