View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #28
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
I'm not trying to give you a hard time but you lost me at, "Start with Preferences|Advanced Open Configuration Directory, and open it, (close Calibre to be ultra safe) then make a copy of it."
I was in a hurry. You need to make a copy of your current configuration directory. You will use it for your second library. Your current config directory can be found by going to Preferences|Advanced and selecting "Open Configuration Directory." At that point a window will open in that directory. Now close Calibre. It need not be open while you prepare the copy of your config directory.

The window to your config directory will still be open. You need to copy that directory. In my case, that directory is named: "C:\Users\Starson17\AppData\Roaming\calibre"

I want you to move up one level to "C:\Users\Starson17\AppData\Roaming" and select the "calibre" directory. Then make a copy of it and call it "calibre2"

At that point you will have two copies of your config directory in AppData\Roaming.

Last edited by Starson17; 07-04-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote