View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMcKean View Post
Thank yew for your reply. I did rotate the PDF and it was even smaller because it was full page in landscape, just taking the middle of the screen. What did I do wrong here?

I was not aware the Shadow was still under copyright. I suppose I am not really surprised by this, given the popularity. I know a lot of the old pulps are PD now but I guess the best of them isn't.

I was given these 325 novels to read. Now I have an ethical dilemma. ACK! What to do? I wonder if there is a way to buy them in digital format as a set at a good price?

Surely that is too much to ask, I suppose...

Thomas
Try using XPDF as the reader and then zoom twice to get to landscape mode. Also try zooming in the ADE reader and see if that will cause the images to appear ok. I am not sure ADE can split an image but XPDF can.

As to your Shadow novels I am starting to see Shadow novels being published as books again on RadioSpirits.com. They have had the radio shows for a long time now. I am not aware of any eBook source for these novels currently. Perhaps RadioSpirits would like to expand their business. How good are your copies? I never saw nearly so many (although I might be able to dig out a hundred or so from an old archive ) and didn't even know there were that many completed.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote