View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 03:06 AM   #43
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
[QUOTE=Mike L;542882]Excuse me, but it's not a question of UK vs US. The DD/MM/YY format (or minor variations thereof) is used throughout Europe and much of Africa, Asia and elsewhere. It's not UK-specific.

Most software these days will respect whatever choices the user makes in Regional Settings in Windows Control Panel, or its equivalent in other operating system. That's all that's needed here.

I have to agree with Mnementh that it can be very confusing to see the day and month apparently the wrong way round.[/QUOTE

And to think that I thought that I was the only one with this problem.
I am no longer a lone voice crying in the wilderness.

Cheers
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote