View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:17 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
These online bookstores should not do any limiting based on your IP address as that is not always an indication of where the person is from. In December, we went to the UK to spend the holidays with family. The IP address I was using in the UK would have shown me not to be from the US even though I am. And then to use that IP to limit what I can and cannot do would be wrong as I am from the US.
It does not matter where the person is from, but where the person is located at the present time. The geographical restrictions prohibit a store from supplying to a location. The "nationality" of the person involved is entirely irevelent.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote