Thread: Oz help needed
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #14
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I'm amazed that this is children's literature. Most everything written for children these days appears to be dumbed down when compared to this series.
I haven't read these yet, but "The Hobbit" is a story originally for children too, though I'd have a hard time finding a child capable (and willing) of reading it today. I got it as a present for my 8th birthday... together with a BASIC programming book (for the spectrum) Seriously, I can't imagine an 8-year-old child reading a book without pictures and more than 50 pages today
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote