Thread: Literary Short Vote • June 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 03:01 AM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
In passing, I'd like to say that I think it's delightful that the six choices are from six different countries. And at that, while I think Paola has sterling taste, I still plan to give I Served the King of England a try.
well, after Hamlet proposed it, I thought I should have another go - I was surprised it did not make the shortlist, but as soon as it emerges from one of the boxes (from a move four years ago - still plenty of boxes to open ) I will put it on my desk, so glad I did not put you off!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote