View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #8
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by porga View Post
Well, thank you all. This type of product without user base and capable developers is nothing. People, please consider to open some paypal donation option, because this app for CBR/CBZ reading deserve it.
No, please, don't do that. I don't need donations. I especially don't need the obligations that taking money would engender. I work on the program in my free time because I enjoy doing so, and enjoy using it. I also enjoy other users coming forth with new suggestions or bug reports, and working with them to make the program better. Of course, hearing that someone enjoys using the program and gives thanks is also very rewarding.

Perhaps there are others who would welcome producing applications for PB devices more professionally, but it's not for me.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote