View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #96
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Glommed it and subsequently deleted it from my cart. I have zero interest in a 8GB Kindle Fire even at $129.

I'd have bought it for someone else, though, if I knew for a fact they coveted one and I'd be reimbursed.

FWIW, this is the new Kindle Fire with the faster processor and so froth froth.
Faster processor, more overhead interface.

For almost everything I tried, it was slower than the original (display my booklist went from instant to over 5 minutes, requiring me to turn off the screen timeout or it never finished).

I sent mine back.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote