View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #11
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
At the beginning ... for various reasons. Most of those reasons have already been mentioned, but one that hasn't been mentioned, is that the ToC being located at the very end of an ebook renders any "Sync to Furthest Read Page" feature essentially useless as soon as you decide to visit the ToC using the navigation menu.
I almost never use the TOC so it shouldn't matter to me, but the one, big reason I still absolutely want it to be at the front is this.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote