View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #340
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
A question for you guys:

I'm reading a foreign book. To learn the foreign language, I read the book and listen to the audiobook while reading.

Sometimes I need to pause to check the meaning of a word on the dictionary, but then the audiobook in backround keeps playing. So I have to go to home > switch to the audiobook player, pause it, then return to the ebookreader app, and so on...

How can I have integrated audio controls within an ebook reader app? It'd be very useful if you could make appear the basic playback controls by tapping somewhere, while reading with the ebookreader app.

Alternative options:
-using two different devices at the same time
-use TTS (I hate it, and it's not good to learn a foreign lang)
-playing/pause the audio in background by pressing hardware volume up and down (feature needed)
-having a fast switcher for apps (you can long-press home button for this)

Last edited by lorenzoens; 07-07-2012 at 08:25 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote