View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #10
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkarain View Post
Thanks a lot! Only got a chance to try this just now and it worked brilliantly first time, only note I have to someone else who needs to try this is that the root password mario may have changed so you should use this link http://members.ping.de/~sven/kindle.html
and look under the 4.0.1 part.

Thanks a lot for the help I would not have been able to figure that out on my own and I doubt the Youtube user would either

Post it the comments section of that youtube thing if you wish.
(You might want to edit out my non-technical comments)
Plus your own additions above.

It might save some other people grief.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote