View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_Willie2 View Post
Hi.

I have been trying to type emails on my Odyssey reader, but I cant find the "enter" key on the virtuall keybord.
This makes typing emails a bit chaotic as I have to type everything on a single line....

So, if anybody found the "enter" key on the virtual keybord, please let me know.

William.
I don't think there is one.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote