View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
I can set the date right now with Duokan, but that means 150MB just for this one thing (it's not suitabe for reading my books since it can't display german umlauts), there must be a better way.
Actually, the umlaut display issues are caused by the default Chinese font; Duokan will display German umlauts and other accented characters just fine if you change the default system font to Arial or another non-Asian font.
OTOH, the current Duokan ePub engine won't display some standard-compliant ePubs, but I read somewhere that they're working on new ePub and mobi engines.
I.e. keeping Duokan might make sense if they actually manage to fix these annoying issues in the next build.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote