View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xari View Post
I was running into the same problem occasionally myself, but last night found that my Fire responded better to light, quick touches of the icons.

Previous to that, when I was trying to oh-so-carefully select an item, the Fire didn't always respond (or the screen would just scroll up-down or left-right).

But last night, when I--completely by accident--began to just very lightly touch items/icons to select them, the Fire responded immediately.

Give it a try and good luck!
Yes it's very sensitive. Just lightly touch something. It takes some time to get use to a capacitive screen.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote