View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
As a wifi Tablet/laptop repla
cement, it's golden. Anywhere a laptop is convenient, the Vox is as well. Laptops don't have built in internet...

Also, I own an Android Smartphone, so if I want internet now, and I have my Vox, I use the Vox. Sitting down in the living room with some snacks on facebook on the vox is an absolute DREAM.

Also, I find the reader convenient...I actually had to push my bookmark in Clash of Kings forward a chapters or two, as I read my digital copy in between sessions!

Anyway, I use it as a laptop, plain and simple. I take it to work, I read in it, I make notes on texts, etc. It's a toy, but all tablets are toys, so what's the big deal?
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote