View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #102
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Too late. I could go back and cancel/reorder if I move really fast but I was using up a gift card balance anyway so I'm not that worried. I'm on my roommate's Prime account so when I saw "order in 7 minutes and get it by Tuesday with one day shipping", that meant I could get it by Wednesday with Prime. I've been rather spoiled by the free two-day shipping. Thanks for your help though!
I got the 8gb from Dell last summer for $40 with free shipping--I think it was a mistake, and it was backordered and took a long time to get, but they honored the price.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote