View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #41
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictoma View Post
I'm a newbie lol, but I have read that sonny 650 has less glare ! but is still has this issue.
I hate sonny gadgets by the way
thanks for the info about kobo
I have the new 950 with touchscreen and can state that glare is not a problem with the new screens. The glare that exists is the same glare that occurs on any Kindle, nook, Kobo, or other device. NONE of the devices are 100% glare free; it depends on how the light hits the screen (angle of vision). The first touchscreen Sonys (300/600/900) had a glare problem because of the second layer of screen. The new models (350/650/950) no longer have this second layer of screen and do not have the glare problem.

That you "hate sonny [sic] gadgets" perhaps colors your opinion a great deal?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote