View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #3
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I'm trying to emulate you, Worldwalker, and minimize. Trying to have fewer gadgets in my life instead of always picking up the newest and cutest.

I hung onto the Casio (first pic) and the HP OmniGo (third pic) for quite a few years, because I was on the development teams. I gave the Casio to another engineer a few years ago, and the HP is apparently now in a museum somewhere in Palo Alto.

Last edited by doreenjoy; 10-04-2010 at 07:33 PM.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote