View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
KenFisher
Connoisseur
KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.KenFisher composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Vox, iPad
Problem Syncing Books to iPad

Hello,

I have 65 out of 822 books in iTunes that are not sent to the iPad when I do a sync. All but 2 of them are Analog / Asimov's / Ellery Queen / Fantasy & Science Fiction eMagazines. They all have cover dates from before June 2009. All with later dates sync fine.

Here is the error message:

iTunes could not copy "Analog SFF - March 2008" to the iPad "iPad" because the file is corrupt and could not be read.

I have iTunes v9.2.0.61 on a Vista x64 SP2 PC.

All the problem books are Multiformat books from Fictionwise. I downloaded the epub version for all of them.

I tested several of the files by opening the files from the iTunes folder structure with both ADE and the Sony Reader Library software. They open without problems.

Any ideas on what could be the problem?

Ken
KenFisher is offline   Reply With Quote