View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #22
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
Given the thread started out by somebody with no actual authority to do so declaring that certain posters were basically not welcome on this part of the board its quite surprising that the thread wasn't worse.

Incidentally, since the ipad is not actually out and almost nobody has used one, any claims about how bad or how good it will actually be seem like they are pointless hyperbole and liable to cause posters with an opposite point of view to respond to them.
oh crowl, give it a rest. you're one of the few on here who just seems to thrive at poking holes at the ipad and apple in general. do you really have nothing better to do with your time than sit here and be critical?

no. i have no authority and i never said you weren't welcome, but listening to the same few people post the same few negative comments over and over serves no purpose other than to feed some egos. it certainly isn't constructive.

like i've said, i do not see this same behavior in the other forums. no one posting that they hate sony or amazon or B&N and i can't imagine that it would be tolerated for long. if all people have time for is to sit and post complaints about a device then maybe this forum isn't as useful as i thought it was.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote