View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #68
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Just checked out how this looks in the new Txtr iPhone reader app-
It really maintains a lot more of the ePub formatting than Stanza, but the interface needs some work Looks gorgeous though!

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7103/3men.jpg
thank you very much for that screenshot ! i don't have an iphone so i can't test anything there but it's great to get an idea of how the book is displayed. i'm actually quite impressed, the txtr app looks like it retains quite a lot of the formatting. that is great to know.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote