Thread: Future of M92
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:18 AM   #69
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
You are making assumptions, it doesn't feel noisy at all.
Using pen isn't noisy (i have put a screen-guard, on bare screen it could have some frictional noise), buttons make a tiny noise (i hadn't noticed it till now, i checked it after reading your post). To me it is completely silent
Maybe the noise was exaggerated by the proximity of the camera to the M92.
Still, I want a 100% noiseless device. Buying a slightly noisy reader would be a step backward from the point of "view" of my ears.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote