View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:41 PM   #181
sento
Zealot
sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch 622
I'm trying to create my own dictionary. My problem is to generate a reference from one word to another. If i'm searching for a declinated form in the original dictionary, it is able to point to the definition of the base form. So i thought it must be possible to get such a reference working in my dictionary, but i don't get it working.
I also read the help "How to create Kobo Dictionaries", which says it's not possible to link from one definition to another one. What puzzles me. Because the original dictionary seems to do exact this, if i'm searching for a declinated form.
sento is offline   Reply With Quote