View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:06 AM   #259
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamselene View Post
This is slightly annoying for me, because the font I really want on the Kindle is Warnock Pro. (I did a mockup of some books with Warnock Pro embedded, and they look great!) Time to edit some .ttf files.
Alright, I used fontforge to change the name to Arnock Pro, and it works! Renders the same as embedding the font in the .epub and converting to KF8 with the embedded font.
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote