View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #890
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I've started writing a bit of fan fiction. There's one story I always wanted to see on Star Trek that no one else ever bothered to write, so I thought I'd do it just for fun. The remarkable handwriting recognition app WritePad is making it fun to write, and since getting it for my iPad, I actually look forward to playing with it every day. Typing feels so uninspiring, and I quickly get writer's cramp when I use a pen or pencil. Writing on the screen with my finger and seeing it being converted instantly to editable, exportable text is very inspiring. The app isn't for everyone, though.

I've also begun keeping a journal again. I have no life, but the crazy antics and misadventures of those around me easily makes up for the lack.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-17-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Add "The app isn't for everyone, though" and link in that sentence.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote