View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:00 AM   #33
Koboyashi
Zealot
Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus9999 View Post
What did you do exactly?
I've extracted 'KoboRoot.zip' and 'koboplugins.zip', downloaded here into the '.kobo' directory and ejected the device. The device restarted automatically with the normal update messages after unplugging. But nothing has changed on the Kobo start menu. I assume, the "libqtscript.so" is missing.

By the way: do I need a Linux capable text editor like Notepad++ to edit 'koboplugins.ini' (because of the line endings)?
Koboyashi is offline   Reply With Quote