Thread: PRS-650 Zoom-in mode killer problem
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
quisvir
Addict
quisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle PW2
I decided to take another look at this, after I found myself reading a pdf in zoomlock mode and having the pan to the top after every page turn. It turns out, it's actually very easy to have it move to coordinates 0,0 after a page turn. This doesn't take margins into account of course, but at least the new position is a lot closer to where I want to be than otherwise (especially when viewing large pages with a high zoom factor). Since it won't be added to prs+ until after the coming version, here's the bit of code. You can add it to the body of ViewerSettings_x50.js, and then make a custom build.
Code:
Fskin.kbookZoomOverlay.doNext = function () {
	this.getModel().doNext();
	if (this.isZoomLock) kbook.model.doSomething('scrollTo', 0, 0);
}
Hope this helps alleviate some of the annoyance
quisvir is offline   Reply With Quote