View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:15 AM   #1
marp68
Addict
marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Problems with Collection after updated Calibre and Kobo firmware

Hi

Yesterday I updated to latest Calibre after a windows reinstallation and then imported my Calibre library with all books. In Calibre I can see the My Shelves with the configured tags I use for Collections in my Kobo.

I have also updated the Kobo device firmware. All Collections seems okej. All books on the device are also sorted in the Collection section accordingly with My Shelves in Calibre.

I then added a new book to Calibre and choosed a name in the My Shelves field. Then I sent it to my Kobo device. But then it does not appear in Collections, only in the section Books, sorted under Author and/or book name as usual.

So, why doesn't the new book appears in the Collection section on my Kobo, since I defined a name in the My Shelves n Calibre?

So, is it becaused of the updated Calibre or updated firmware?

Any idea?

Thanks
Martin
marp68 is offline   Reply With Quote