View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #42
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
This is actually the kind of trollish question I find amusing enough to answer. That's why I gave an answer on this thread.

I'm about as far from the cliche of a woman who "loves going shopping" - and being able to click "buy" on something whether physical or digital, without having to leave the comfort of my own home, dayum, who wouldn't?

I've never been the cliche girly girl who has a collection of uncomfortable foot decorations bought out of peer pressure from a social group lol.... I'm just not a 'social buyer'
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote