View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 02:13 PM   #131
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenfee View Post
I like the page turn buttons too, the material the Oasis 3 is made of and the design, which is very comfortable to hold the Oasis in my hand, better than the PocketBook Era. Additional I like the flush screen.
The screen has no greyish edges and no other things, like shadows on the left or right sides. The screen is perfect.

I can confirm the Paperwhite 5 is good too. I have them both.

The Oasis 3 is my favorite reader out of all.
You and I have the same views. The screen is amazing to me, I adore the feel, lightness, comfort, auto-rotate, page buttons, size, shape, pretty much everything. My battery was always great for Oasis 3 and holding up strong years later. Will be so sad when it goes.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote