View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 05:25 PM   #73
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@DevonHess: I ship a current busybox build in KoboStuff.

Busybox being a multicall binary, it can easily be unbundled from there with a bit of manual labor.

(Under absolutely no circumstances should you actually *replace* the stock busybox binary, though. Among other potential issues, a fairly immediate one is that I don't build the init applet ^^. And even if I did, it's a potentially terrible idea, don't do it.).

(Speaking of, I am currently working on making said packaging slightly less painful, because shipping 2 full python setups is a tiny bit insane).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 05-15-2020 at 05:29 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote